The First Adobe Connect YouTube Player Now Available for Desktop and Tablet.
Integrating video content into virtual meetings has, until recently, been an awkward and unwieldy process. Utilizing Connect Innovation’s YouTube Pod, users can incorporate YouTube videos into real-time Adobe Connect meetings, coordinate video viewing, add annotations, clarify information and allow for a more dynamic response to questions. Connect Innovation’s YouTube Pod enables businesses, universities, and organizations to create a seamless user experience that avoids many of the pitfalls of video-based solutions such as interruptions, user error and lack of real-time engagement.
- ON-DEMAND VIDEO - Incorporate YouTube video content in real time to engage your audience like never before! Instantly stream, pause, rewind and fast-forward as needed, giving you full control of your richer and more interactive virtual meeting.
- ENHANCED SEARCH - Find online content with both precision and speed. Search with keywords, paste a YouTube specific video or playlist URL, or drop in a video ID tag, filtering results as they come. Find the videos you want more easily!
- PLAYLIST CONSTRUCTION - Use playlist support to minimize disengaging pauses for a more seamless meeting experience. You can build and search through your own playlists or utilize pre-existing playlist libraries and dedicated YouTube channels.
- TABLETS - Extend your reach! Your live meeting can be accessed anywhere, anytime, and on any connected device! Whether you’re using a laptop or tablet, your hosted meeting can be viewed by audiences conveniently dialing in from anywhere.
- WHITEBOARD - Use the video as a canvas using Adobe Connect’s Draw functionality! Zoom in on and mark up frames to go more in depth, point people toward nuances, and guide them to key information. When done, save the image for later use!