Marketing webinars let you introduce and explain your product to a wide audience, helping to stimulate interest and highlighting functionality. A well-constructed demo adds believability to your marketing claims and illustrates abstract concepts with practical examples.
Join Ken Molay, the president of Webinar Success, as he shows you how to plan and present product demos in your webinars. You will benefit from the combination of webinar skills and product marketing experience that Ken brings to this free one-hour presentation.
In this session, you will learn the following skills:
• How to smoothly transition between PowerPoint and live demonstrations during your presentation
• How to create a demo that achieves specific marketing objectives
• How to avoid overwhelming and confusing your audience
• Presentation tips for conducting demos via screen-sharing
• How to plan a multi-level demo for different audience interests
This webinar is appropriate for business marketers who showcase product functionality as a part of their product marketing efforts. Both experienced webinar presenters and those new to web presentations will have an opportunity to enhance their skills.