Adobe Connect mobile app!
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with the Adobe Connect applications for iOS and Android. Bring critical meeting capabilities to your mobile device, enabling you to attend meetings directly from your phone or tablet.
Adobe Connect has brand-new mobile applications for iOS and Android, entirely rewritten to provide even greater levels of performance and quality. The new applications deliver a modern user interface, support higher resolution camera broadcast, and support both landscape and portrait viewing.
Use your built-in microphone and speakers, a connected headset, or a Bluetooth device such as wireless earbuds to join meeting audio. Or join a telephone conference if included in the meeting. Participate in video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View high-quality PowerPoint® presentations, MP4 videos, PDF documents, images, GIF animations, or desktop computer screens being shared. Participate in chat, vote in polls, raise your hand, agree/disagree, or let the host know you have stepped away.
This new application does not yet completely replace the original Adobe Connect mobile application (2.7). For more information about the different features of the two apps, please see this blog post -https://connect-innovation.com/a-tale-of-two-mobile-apps/
- Talk and listen using your microphone and speakers (VoIP) or another device
- View cameras being shared and share your camera if allowed
- View PowerPoint slides being shared
- View screen sharing being shared
- View MP4 videos, JPG and PNG images, and animated GIFs being shared
- View PDF documents being shared
- Listen to MP3 audio being shared
- Participate in chat, including selecting colors and private chats
- Participate in polls, including multiple-choice, multiple-answer, and short answer
- View Notes
- Ask questions and see other questions and responses in Q&A
- Change your status: including Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree, and Stepped Away
- Participate in breakout rooms with audio, cameras, and chat
- Support for Single Sign-On requiring two-factor authentication
- As a host, login, accept guests and promote others
- Download files from the Files pod
More information and comparisons about Adobe Connect applications find here.
Note: This application is NOT for watching recordings or accessing online courses. Adobe Connect recordings and courses can be viewed using a standard mobile browser while online. For offline access to recordings, meeting owners will need to convert the recording to a video format and distribute them separately.